Monday, October 10, 2011
NIKI and her skills
Every morning after breakfast, we do the dishes. Niki's favorite job is emptying the silverware into the drawer. She loves it so much that she gets very upset when someone else does it without letting her help. She usually finishes by the time Lily does the rinsing (yes she loves her job too) and I do the rest.
Tyler requested a picture of Niki 'coloring' as she calls it. I didn't even realize how much she likes to do this, but she asks to color every time she sees a pencil.
Niki's favorite dress up is a large pair of blue underwear (originally for wearing under a ballet tutu). I'm still not sure why, but it is the first thing she tries to put on. I think it might be because no matter how you turn it, it goes on the same. She thinks it is a leotard that she pulls up over her shoulders. It's the only thing small enough to fit tight on her I guess.
And finally, DAH DA DAH!!!
She figured out a backbend all by herself. I still can't figure out how she learned it, but it's amazing to see something so little doing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment