Sunday, July 13, 2008

Lily Baby Blessing

We blessed Lily today in church. Many of our friends where there to help. We are grateful for the beautiful blessing she received. We had so much fun taking pictures of her all dressed up!


(click to view album)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

She's such a cutie, she looks so much older already, so alert! I also love the little hair bow. Janna you'll be such a fun "girlie" mom for Lily!

Bonnie said...

You guys look great. Lily looks adorable all dressed up. You're really on top of it. We didn't get Landon blessed until he was 3 months old.

The Gublers said...

We were so excited that we could be there! We miss you guys already and are ready to come back!!! Well call us lots and we'll comment on your blog to keep in touch!

Matt n' Jenni said...

She looks so beautiful in her blessing dress! I didn't get to see her too well at church, I love those pictures!