Sunday, October 9, 2011

Brightyn Visits

Brightyn came home for the weekend for the first time in forever, so naturally she took TONS of pictures. 
TO QUOTE BRIGHTYN:
Heidi went to the homecoming dance so I was able to do her hair  and help her geit ready. She was so pretty.  Pictures will be coming later. For Heidi's day activity her date bought her a huge Rootbeer, which she only drank about a quarter of it. Diane and I had Nikki on the counter trying to get her do say her ABC's when she was distracted by the pop. She drank almost the whole thing. Although it was completely unhealthy and spoiled her lunch we had so much fun watching her drink it.


 I bought the Girls USU tattoos. Janna and Tyler are huge UofU fans and they want their children to be Ute fans too. Since everyone in our family goes to different School and Universities we have this family battle of getting the girls to cheer for our own school's team. I have to say that the girls loved their "Aggie Stickers". Nikki really loved hers because she struggles saying the "U" sound for the Utes so she loved saying "Aggie".


Lily and I ran errands with Dad during the afternoon. We got sick of getting out of the car sometimes and So when dad was in some stores we stayed in the car and took pictures. Here are some of my favorite. Lily also came up with all of the poses. 

No comments: