We've been playing with my cousin's kids a lot this month. My cousin just had 2 healthy twins this week, so we've been taking her other kids on outings every week. Last week the came to our house and Nate really got into the dress ups.
We checked out the Kaysville City Halloween Festival. The girls liked getting prizes for the carnival games. We watched a pie eating contest, and did a lot of dancing in the field to the fun music. Heidi didn't notice that the camera was on Movie mode for most of the night, so I tried to capture some pictures from the movies she took. Even after I fixed it though, she did get very good pictures. That's what I get for not doing it myself I guess. Oh well.
We were sick of the house one night so we went for a drive up the mountain to see the fall leaves. Well the road was closed, but we got to feed the ducks at the pond.
No comments:
Post a Comment