Saturday, May 15, 2010

Mile, Dreams, and Signing

Here's a post that I normally don't do. No pictures and mostly about ME!

Bitter-Sweet Dreams:
This morning I dreamed that Jenni and I dropped Lily and Abby off at Andrea's House. Then we met Leah at the pool (I'm not sure why Gina couldn't come) and swam laps. After some stretches and water aerobics, we had 5 mins left before we were done - then I woke up and cried. I miss you guys!!!

Mile:
Today I ran an entire mile for the first time. Yea me! I stopped half way for some water and I went alone without pushing the girls, but I did it!

Signing "Burp":
That's right. Niki's learned another sign. Last evening I thought she was crying because she was hungry. When I picked her up, she started signing "burp" so I burped her instead. Sure enough she was right. It mostly came out the other end, but to her credit, it probably feels about the same inside.

3 comments:

jaredandgina said...

Oh that is funny. Andrea and I have actually been trying to swim laps together all week but I keep not being able to make it so you were right on in your dream.

Andrea and Justin said...

we miss you guys so much. My sister called off her wedding so we wont be coming to Texas after all. So sad. Please come back and live by us.

Leah Ketchum said...

Miss you guys too!