Monday, May 17, 2010

Lily's Moments

Seems like Niki gets all the posts about firsts, but here's a few of Lily's latest moments.


PS-Tyler hates it when I do multiple posts per day because he forgets to keep scrolling down and look for more that he has missed. So don't forget to look below for more new posts.

3 comments:

Mandee said...

You hae such good kids! It sounds like things are going well for you in Texas. I saw your post a bit back were you ran a mile for the first time. Way to go! That is pretty amazing considering that you have a baby that is only a couple of months old. Good job!

Jess said...

Glad to see things progressing so nicely for y'all! Your kids are very advanced and talented. I guess it makes sense when you look at their parents. Anyhow, I forgot to make a post back a bit ago about the gift certificate for us getting the due date right. I can't believe I won! I get enough satisfaction from winning, so don't worry about getting us anything! Congrats and continue to enjoy those cute girls!

Brenda said...

Toooo cute!