For Halloween Lily was a Cowgirl and I was an Indian.
We got all dressed up Friday night for the Balling Family Reunion party. Lily was so cute. I didn't get any pictures of us because I was too busy being in charge of the party, but I did get pictures of her with my sisters on Halloween night.All Lily could talk about all night long was CANDY!
Lily, did you go Trick-or-treating with Heidi?nod yes. then "Can-y?"
Oh, did you get candy?
nod yes. then "Can-y. dEat mo Can-y! (eat more candy)"
Ok. I'll take your bucket upstairs for you.
shake no. "Mai Can-y. (my candy)"
Oh, your candy. Ok. You take your bucket upstairs.
"Mai Can-y."
And of course we had to go outside to play in the LEAVES.
We've never seen this many on the ground at once. Lily also likes "pu-kins" and eating apples all by herself.
No comments:
Post a Comment