This morning we were awakened by something exciting and new...
SNOW!!!
Lily had never seen snow. We bundled up in coats and went outside to investigate. It took some warming up to (literally) but Lily finally decided that she likes "nno! (snow)"
Maybe she'll grow up to be an awesome skier, like her Mommy! By the way congratulations on your pregnancy, and I take it you're in UT, we're in Boise, it'd be fun to get together and catch up if you're ever up this way or we're down in UT (we'll be there over the holidays for sure)
I kind of wish we could have one day of snow here and then for it to go back to being nice and warm, just so my girls could play in it and experience it. I hope you are doing well.
3 comments:
Maybe she'll grow up to be an awesome skier, like her Mommy! By the way congratulations on your pregnancy, and I take it you're in UT, we're in Boise, it'd be fun to get together and catch up if you're ever up this way or we're down in UT (we'll be there over the holidays for sure)
Melissa
208-375-3496
clearblueshoes@yahoo.com
Your baby is getting big (and she is very cute)! And I had no idea you were expecting...did you announce it on here and I missed it? Congrats!
I kind of wish we could have one day of snow here and then for it to go back to being nice and warm, just so my girls could play in it and experience it. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment