Monday, November 9, 2009

Daddy!!!

We've been having SO MUCH FUN visiting Tyler. We're getting a little cabin fever from the hotel room, but we've found some entertaining things to do.

We ate at THE SHED. Yum! Best potato salad ever.


We weathered a TROPICAL STORM (the outskirts of Ida) and got locked out of our room when we ventured out to take pictures.


We found a PARK in front of the houses Tyler and Janna built the last time they were here 3 years ago.
And we went for a walk/jog on the new BAY BRIDGE.


Most of all we've just enjoyed being TOGETHER!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Aw that's very cool! Happiness is being united isn't it? Man, I wish you had "followers" on your blog so I can follow it and get blog updates... unless there's another way to do that? Is there an easier way to stalk you? :P
Congratulations on your baby girl, keep taking care of yourself momma!
Til we meet again-Brenda

Kyle said...

Wow, Lily is getting so big. I can't believe how fast time goes. It seems like it hasn't been that long since we visited and she was just I tiny baby. It turns out we'll be home in December. I hope we can see you!