Sunday, July 22, 2012

Niki's Tricks and Thoughts

We were leaving Walmart and Niki started pointing saying "I see Old McDonald in the store"
Half listening I responed with something like "Old McDonald huh? Does he have a farm?"
As she stuttered and giggled to Lily, it all started making sense...
"But, but, but it's McDonald. To eat at. Except, It's not have a farm. No, that would be silly. I see it. I see McDonalds at the store. It's not Old McDonald, but it's McDonalds at the store."
Apparently we've gone to get ice cream cones too many times because she remembered what those golden arches mean. Had to laugh.



She's up to her balancing tricks again.

And this week (since we're moving and cleaning carpets anyways) Niki was potty trained. With only 2 pairs of wet underwear and nothing on the carpet or floor, she's done AWESOME!

Niki now fits into the Crayon dress that Grandy made for me. It's still super cute!


No comments: