We had so much fun with our cousins at Bear Lake.
Lily's highlight was riding on the Wave Cutter. Her older cousin Nate was crying to get back in the boat, but not Lily. She even stood up and jumped on the seat while I held her. She's still a fish.
Niki's highlight was the "Pop" fireworks. She would carefully put them on the ground then stomp on them with her foot. "Bop" she would exclaim and clap and look to us for approval with a huge smile. Then she would hold out her hand for another one. She did this, one at a time, for half an hour.
We drove home on the 4th in time to do more fireworks with some other cousins. While the girls liked the up close show, Lily was scared of the loud noises. Niki just laughed and thought they were funny. Then we all met up and watched the big show in Kaysville that night. Yea fireworks.
Finally,
Lily and Niki discovered that grandma's highchair makes a great scooter. Niki climbed in by herself and Lily would push her around. I'm just glad we aren't staying there because such rough housing would drive me crazy. But one time is fun. Giggling Girls.
1 comment:
wow you, or diane, got way better pictures than I did. thanks for posting them so I could get them. I will send you ones I have. It was such a fun trip and I am so glad I got to see and play with you and your girls!
Post a Comment