Saturday, February 19, 2011

President's Day weekend

We had fun hanging out with the family on President's Day. We played in the great snow and went swimming. What a fun day.

Movie of sledding Granny Sandi:

I've been using up my mom's old yarn by crochetting hats, flowers, and butterflies. Here's Niki modeling the latest.


Today we went to the park to feed the ducks. This was a first for the girls.


I took a half-day off for myself and took my Dad skiing. After the first run we thought our great skiing days were over, we both fell and stunk so bad! Then we warmed up and the rest of the day was pure mogul joy.

2 comments:

jaredandgina said...

love that you took Lily Skiing. How did she like it? We have thought about taking kai here but weren't sure.
How is Utah, r u missing TX yet?

Tyson Balling said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I miss Rex!!! and lily is already skiing!!! she's only 3! and feeding duck!!! your 2 girls are way photogenic.