Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

We had fun sending e-cards this year. The girls really loved their cards. Lily sat infront of the computer re-playing her e-card for at least 15 mins. She almost cried when it said "I miss you" but then she smiled when the bear was happy again.



"Awe, thanks honey. The bear was cheesy but totally appropriate. Thanks for the hug. It's just what I needed."
-Janna

"You are welcome, hopefully the music wasn't too cheesy either. I couldn't get it to work on this computer so didn't get a chance to preview that part. I loved your card. I'm glad not only that you enjoy those things I do, but that I get to do them for you and they are things that we enjoy together. The girls card is awesome. I printed it up and I am going to keep it with me to show folks, thanks for letting me walk with Niki right before I left and go skiing with Lily, that was a great couple of days.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Your honey (yum)."
-Tyler

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Is Tyler deployed?

Tyson Balling said...

oh, you two are like the cutesth couple. stho thsuperspecial!