Niki's favorite was Elmo at the Sesame Street show. She just went crazy and kept waving and lauging at him. Lily says she like the dolphins best. They didn't do a show, but she was close enough to pet them (still too scared to pet them though). Niki didn't like them seeing as they splashed her right in the face as we were leaving. Tyler and I liked the Steel Eel roller coaster. I had so much fun, I went twice!
Niki is getting so smart!
She's figured out how to do several signs:
Eat, Sleep, and Play(clapping) are old hat, but latley she's added
Terminado (spanish for done),
Milk/Leche,
Potty (I'm still not sure how she figured that one out),
Bye-bye/Adios/Hi/Hola
She definatley knows what she's trying to say. The hard part is trying to tell the signs apart. She doesn't have the finger cordination to differentiate the hand signals yet.She's even tried saying words when she can. Of course, she only knows how to repeat the "k" sound, but I've heard her try to say "Coo"(cool, her favorite) and "ku"(stuck) and "k"(milk) repeatedly 'till I figure out what's wrong with her. I can't believe she really understands that much already! It makes me wonder what she would say if she only could.
No comments:
Post a Comment