Monday, November 1, 2010

Professional Pictures and Projects

I took Niki to get her "6 month" (she's 7mos) pictures today. Despite my planning to have her happy, fed, and napped, she was so grumpy and clingy. Oh well. Good thing Nicole was great at capturing when she did smile. We both had to laugh at the full out cry picture she took. I ordered the last 3 and managed to pay only $6.50 I'm a real fan of the Supersaver plan and military discounts!
Niki is such a cutie.



Projecting...
... as we call it at our house.  That's what I've been up to. 

The bibs were a copy from a lady in our ward.  I love them!  They actually cover everything and they fit no matter how many times they go through the wash.  Everyone should have these kind!

My purse was finished a month ago, but here's a picture for those who heard about it.  It has tons of pockets and they fit the things I have.  I really love that it used Tyler's old uniform.  I had fun making up the pattern, but next time I think I need to make it fatter to account for all the things I usually stuff into it.

The shelves in the living room were a long time coming.  I've been looking for something with cupboards on the bottom.  I finally gave up and realized I will have to make the doors myself.  Finally, we unpacked the last boxes!

No comments: