Friday, July 16, 2010

Picture Time Reposted

Niki is officially 3 months old.  That means time for professional pictures.  Lily actually warmed up to the photographer quickly once she learned that her name was Niki too.  After that, she sat just where she was told to and said "Cheese" a lot.  Niki was just cute, squirmy, and talkative.  I sure had fun dressing them up.  Thank you Tyler for all your help.  All this and I managed to spend less than $30!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Very cute pictures! Lily is getting so big! So is Niki! They are both adorable! We miss you guys!

Dave and Sandi Family said...

I want copy of the 5th picture, closer up of the family. It's the one just before the checker cloth picture. Also Lily is so cute in the first single picture that shows her pants and bare feet!

Brenda said...

I Love the kissy face picture! AND the four laying down with the checkered cloth. Hope you're well!