Yesterday I Ran around our entire block and I only stopped once to fix Niki's blanket. Look out mile here I come! The girls love to go for walks in the new jogging stroller.
Lily got so excited when I told her I was getting ready to go running. "and mine going?" she enthusiastically asked. "and baby Niki?" "I go get her" And off she went. Tyler later informed her that Lily came rushing in to him and tried to take Niki from him and was quite upset when he wouldn't let her but soon cheered up when I came in the room to get them both.
I'm really grateful for the spring weather that keeps me motivated to get outside. The exercise does wonders for my emotions with an added bonus of physical toning. Yea!
Oh, and of course, here are more pictures of the girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment