Thursday, April 1, 2010

The First Week

I can't believe it's already been 1 week!

We sure have been enjoying getting to know each other better this week. It's been a relaxing break from our regular schedule and we are loving every moment of it.

Sister Love


Easter Dresses


Just Niki


Tyler Planted a Tree - We bought the tree with hopes of getting it planted before Niki came, oh well. Good thing Tyler's had time off work. We (meaning Tyler while I watch) are getting a few of our projects done around here.

4 comments:

Andrea and Justin said...

love all the cute pictures. She looks a lot like Lily, but maybe she has more hair than Lily did???

Matt n' Jenni said...

What a beautiful girl. I think she looks alot like Lily too but more round than Lily was. I love your new couches too!
PS I still think her name should be Jenni;)

Aub said...

wow CONGRATULATIONS! She is soo adorable! Good thing we have blogs huh so I can see your beautiful girls even though we're so far apart!

Brenda said...

You look great momma! Congratulations on your beautiful little girl! Recover well! And keep up with the pictures!