Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Once there was a snowman... In Texas?

That's right. The snow dumped on us. It only lasted 1&1/2 days and even our giant snowman has now melted away, but the 8 inches we did get was sticky and perfect for packing. We cleared our yard of it to build a huge snowman. Tyler even got the day off work due to "hazardous driving conditions" which turned out unnecessary. Well, you know us. We just couldn't resist being outside and enjoying it! We had several people pass by in their cars and take pictures, I guess people in Texas don't know how to play in the snow.

2 comments:

Matt n' Jenni said...

That is one BIG snowman. I can't wait unitl one day when we can play in the snow again. We miss you guys!

Brenda said...

Waaay cool, and I love the updated belly pic... happy delivery!