Thursday, February 4, 2010

Guess the due date...

Since I'm at yet another new hospital during this pregnancy, as part of the registration process I qualified for yet another ultrasound. Lucky me. She's 4lbs 3oz and due on her original due date of March 23rd. April 1st, March 23rd, whatever. I'm ready to have her out NOW but I know she's going to come whenever she's ready. Anybody have a guess (include date and time)? There will be a prize for the winner!!! (we'll try to make it a good one)

Ultrasound #2 of baby #2 at 32wks:


And just for a trip down memory lane,
Ultrasound #1 of baby #2 at 20wks:

7 comments:

Brenda said...

aww at least healthy and happy...

Saundra said...

I remember having so many ultrasounds with baby #3. They became very uncomfortable as the weeks wore on. Hopefully you won't have to have anymore! Ultrasounds, that is. ;) As for the contest....Hmmm. I'll guess March 25th....in the PM. Long shot, I'm sure. Good luck!

jaredandgina said...

I guess March 31 in morning! I saw you called yesterday I was with some people but I will call you later today!

Jenny said...

March 15th. That's my son Michelangelo's birthday. Best wishes with everything!

Cindy said...

Holy crud I didn't realize you only had about a month a half to go! I'm going to say March 21st.

Manndi said...

wow it's coming fast! (for the rest of us anyway) :) I'm going to go with March 28, middle of the day. Good luck with everything!

Jess said...

Sweet, we are in for a prize. Let's see...umm we guess March 27th in the middle of the night...those babies like to come then:) We're excited to see you guys tomorrow!