Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Baby Stroller Relay

Lately we have been running on the track. That's right. One of us walks with the stroller while the other runs to catch up. Then we pass the baby baton and switch. The evenings are a great time when we can go together and it is not so hot outside!

We go frequently with our other friends that have new babies. Last night, Matt was walking alongside Leah (with Ben), Janna (with Lily), and Jenni (with Abby). It did look a bit like polygamy, but it was fun!

Janna's goal is 1 full mile, non-stop. It's slow progress, but she's getting there. Hopefully the exercise pays off.



2 comments:

Saundra said...

Yay! I'm glad that you are getting to the track! You'll get that mile! Maybe get a jogging stroller, that way you can take Lily running too. My kids have loved running with me in the jogging stroller. They always tell me to go faster which is great motivation!
PS. Will you post some pictures of Leah and Jenni's babies too? (With their permission of course!) I never got to see Ben. He was born the day before we left. :(

Bonnie said...

Go Janna! A mile is about all I can go these days. I can bike forever, but running makes me feel like I'm going to die. I don't know if I was made for it...or maybe I just need to train more often.