Friday, September 26, 2008

At the Beach

I always sing that song from Snoopy: "At the beach. At the beach. Dum dee dum da da da da dum dee dee. At the beach. At the beach ..." Anyways,

We went surfing as usual but more than our usual friends were there. We had a tent full of babies! Abby thought everyone was a toy and the other two alternated playing and sleeping. It's what babies do best. We big people all had fun catching a few waves.


"Mom, my sandals are so cool!"
-L

"Hey where did my mom go?
Oh I see her. She's getting ready to surf."
-A

3 comments:

jamie lynette said...

Cute blog! Cute pictures! Super cute little girl. And uh...I'm ready to come visit you guys in Hawaii. I'd love to go surfing with the RS once a week - how fun!

Matt n' Jenni said...

i love the beach! Maybe we should start getting better pictures of me to put on your blog!:)

Matt n' Jenni said...

The comment above is me. I don't know why it doesn't say my name?