Sunday, May 13, 2012

A Mother's Day Questionnaire

by Lily
(in Sharing Time today they passed out this survey)

What is your mom's favorite song?
singing: "I often go walking, in meadows of clover"
How old is your mom?
I don't know.
What is your mom's favorite food?
Macaroni and Cheese?
What is your mom's favorite color?
Green
Why does your mommy love you so much?
Because I love her and try to obey her and sometimes I get it right and sometimes I get it wrong.
What is your favorite thing to do with your mom?
I like to let her stay alone with me without Niki bothering us.
What make s your mom so pretty?
Because of me. (just like when we ask How did you get so pretty? Because of Mom)
How does your mommy make you feel better when you are sick?
She takes me to the doctor sometimes.
What TV show does your mom like best?
Grownup Commercials
When are you the most proud of your mom?
For helping me when I get hurt and giving me band-aids when I'm bleeding.
What does your mom do best?
Help me when I get hurt.
How do you show your mom that you love her?
By being good and helping her and being very nice to her.


Thanks Lily.  I love you too.

No comments: