Some thoughts from Lily:
"He He. Isn't she cute, but not as cute as me." -2/10/12
"Dad, Mom's asleep and I need attention a lot. Niki's asleep too." -2/11/12
And now for the shiner...
We were at the church for singing practice and lily tripped just before the stairs going up to the pulpit, smashing her face into the stair edges. "Your daughter is bleeding" I turned around to see Lily, face pointed to the sky crying, bloody nose, careful hands saying something about bleeding and trying not to make a mess. Only Lily would survive such an injury and manage to keep her surroundings including her clothes completely blood free. After many wet wipes and quickly calming her down, I looked and couldn't find a single drop.
Now she's sporting a nice goose ache on her forehead and various scabs and scratches all over her nose. When ever someone tells her nice shiner she takes it as a compliment and sticks her face up so that can further admire it. What a trooper.
"He He. Isn't she cute, but not as cute as me." -2/10/12
"Dad, Mom's asleep and I need attention a lot. Niki's asleep too." -2/11/12
And now for the shiner...
We were at the church for singing practice and lily tripped just before the stairs going up to the pulpit, smashing her face into the stair edges. "Your daughter is bleeding" I turned around to see Lily, face pointed to the sky crying, bloody nose, careful hands saying something about bleeding and trying not to make a mess. Only Lily would survive such an injury and manage to keep her surroundings including her clothes completely blood free. After many wet wipes and quickly calming her down, I looked and couldn't find a single drop.
Now she's sporting a nice goose ache on her forehead and various scabs and scratches all over her nose. When ever someone tells her nice shiner she takes it as a compliment and sticks her face up so that can further admire it. What a trooper.
No comments:
Post a Comment