Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Clothes

Tyler sent Lily and Niki a package.  They were so excited to get something special from there dad.  It was a very very exciting moment.

Lily remembers watching the U football games with Tyler.  In fact, when we turned on the first game this year, she asked in confusion "Is dad coming home?" as if that was the only way to watch Utes football.  This year, Gpa Dave has eagerly been filling in with the game-time excitement.  Calling home to tell the girls to wear their Utes clothes on game days, putting the schedule on the calendar, cheering with each touchdown.  I didn't know my dad even watched football.  Needless to say, the one "Ra Ra" uniform we had doesn't fit either girl so getting something to fit them was a must.  And who better to send it than their dad.  THANKS TYLER!!!

Oh and I got some new clothes too.  What do you think Tyler?
Here's some pictures of when Niki's package arrived. So the girls had fun cheering up a storm. Heidi came in and said they should cheer for Davis. 'oh that's a good one' said lily. 'ra ra David. Go grandpa Dave.' He was in a really grumpy mood but I thought I saw him smile for a second. Niki just likes going crazy with the pom poms.

1 comment:

Jess said...

The girls are getting so big. How long has Tyler been gone? When is he coming back? How are you holding up? Sending our love and well wishes. Hope things are well!