We had quite the birthday party for Niki. She loved getting the presents in the mail as they arrived over the week, the last of which finally arrived today ("That's Not My Dragon" - a great board book!). What a fun day.
Niki,
You're One Year Old...
You're so Expressive and Photogenic.
You're such a MONKEY! Climbing, running, jumping, rolling. Keeping up with your sister.
Opinionated and Vocal.
You're never quiet.
Curious and into everything.
You love...
going outside, putting on shoes (because it means going outside), pushing your doll in the stroller, playing with waterbottles, doing whatever Lily is doing, swinging, JUMPING ON THE BED and playing ALLIGATOR, listening as airplanes and helecopters fly by, your lovey, DAD and grandpas (and any really nice old guys),being chased and tickled, Goodnight Moon and That's Not My Dragon, pickles/olives/manarin oranges and CANDY.
You sign milk, more, done, and please like a pro. You've even managed to form a distinguishable word now and then. You definantely understand what we are talking about.
I love how cute and little you are. You have so much personallity in your tiny frame. You always make me laugh and I love playing with you. I wish I had more energy to keep up, but you make up for it with your kisses and tickles. I can't wait for all of the adventures we will have, one day at a time.
...Love,
Your Mom
1 comment:
Happy birthday, Niki!! Sorry we missed it and forgot to call :(
Post a Comment