All I have is girls.
Things a Picture Can't Capture
Lily can do a somersault. I have no idea how she learned it.
Niki rolls with laughter whenever she gets to do something like Lily. We helped her jump on the bed with Lily and both girls begged for more for 30 mins.
Lily is potty training. She noticed some of her friends going to the bathroom and wearing underwear. Then she told me she wanted to wear underwear. So we got some and we got some potty treats. We've only had a few accidents and she's starting to get the idea of holding it. She gets upset when we make her put on a diaper to go to sleep.
Aug 12
Lily's hair finally fits into a pony tail. Well, kind of. She still has so much fun playing with her dolls.
Niki loves playing in her walker. It's a great break from laying down all of the time. If she stretches really hard, she can push off with the tops of her toes and scoot backwards. She started eating solid foods. Now she whines and signs eat like crazy when it's time for dinner. She doesn't want to be left out. She sits and chomps on a rice cracker or I feed her some oatmeal or squash during our meal. She gets so excited to eat like the rest of us.
One night we gave in and let Lily eat some apples as a snack just before bed. Apparently she was more tired than she thought.
Aug 2
I went to get Niki out of her crib and found that I had not attached her diaper properly during my half-awake middle of the night feeding. Her but was bare, clothes were soaked, and sheets needed changing. Then we had breakfast which Lily gets all over herself lately. I had just finished cleaning that up when I discovered what Niki had been up to while we were eating. Poop. Gross:
Some days I say to myself sarcastically "Oh that's all right. It's not like I was planning on doing anything with my day anyways."
No comments:
Post a Comment