Lately Lily picks out her own outfits. Mostly because she can undress herself and allowing her to pick her clothes means she'll keep them on. All she wants to wear is skirts. SKIRTS and HEADBANDS (because that means she can do her hair by herself). Good thing she gets her clothes from her cousin Charley who shares her fashion preference. Oh and she still changes her shoes 3-10 times a day, but now she pairs them correctly and mostly gets them on the correct feet.
While she struggles with putting on her own socks, she's discovered that she CAN put on MY FUZZY SOCKS. They look like red go-go boots, and combined with her favorite flare shirt-dress, it's a cute 70s imitation. I'll add them to this slide show if I can catch a picture of it.
1 comment:
I can't believe how soon you are due. I hope you are feeling good and I hope she comes early for your sake. I am coming to Dallas in August for 3 days. Maybe you could take another day trip then!
Post a Comment