We've gone from man-to-man coverage ... to ZONE DEFENSE!!!
Happy birthday again Lily!! I love all the pictures, will you send me the one's with Abby in them? Oh, and the surfing ones?
What a fun birthday! I can't believe it's already been a year. She is such a cutie!!!! The cake looked beautiful, and DELICIOUS! Did I see strawberries in it? I love to see the babies together.
Give Lily a big birthday kiss from us. It's hard for me to believe it's been a year already. It will be fun to finally meet her in Portland.
Happy birthday Lily! She looks like she had such a great time at her party. I love the pictures with the three of you and the cake.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Happy birthday again Lily!! I love all the pictures, will you send me the one's with Abby in them? Oh, and the surfing ones?
What a fun birthday! I can't believe it's already been a year. She is such a cutie!!!! The cake looked beautiful, and DELICIOUS! Did I see strawberries in it? I love to see the babies together.
Give Lily a big birthday kiss from us. It's hard for me to believe it's been a year already. It will be fun to finally meet her in Portland.
Happy birthday Lily! She looks like she had such a great time at her party. I love the pictures with the three of you and the cake.
Post a Comment