I'm so excited for Lily's first birthday in a month that I almost forgot about all of the fun stuff she has done this month. Lily is walking exclusively now. She likes to climb on stuff, but only if she knows it won't hurt her (like the beds, couch, and cuddle bag). She communicates very well with her half words and signs. She is very patient and only cries until she knows you understand the problem. Lily likes music and dancing. She will jump and wiggle when she dances. Peak-A-Boo and her baby doll are her favorite games. She likes to swim and go to the beach. She will last longer in the water than I do even when she is shivering. She is asking me now to please watch baby movies on the computer so I guess that's it.
click on image to view MOVIEsTricks
More or Done
apr13
Standing Solo
apr16
First Steps
apr18
Walking Non-Stop
may14
More New Words ...
Diaper
apr16
Bottle
apr17
Banana
apr27
Peak-a-boo
may1
Savanah (her friend)
may3
Clock
may5
2 comments:
She is too cute! I can't believe she is a year already. Time really does fly. Hopefully all is going well.
A year old? Wow. You guys do so many fun things in Hawaii! Seeing your pictures makes me miss it so much!! I love that you are teaching Lily sign language. I wanted to do that, but alas, it never happened.
Post a Comment