Thursday, March 19, 2009

Waterlogged

What brand/model of camera is good for indoor and out? How about diaper bag/beach/hike proof? Any suggestions?

Until then, you'll just have to keep waiting for new pictures. Sorry.

2 comments:

Brudiggidy's said...

Janna,
you should get the one like ours! it is super durable, waterproof up to 33 feet deep, it ca drop up to 6 feet and not break, (our friend tested his out), and it takes super good pics with all sorts of settings! ask me about it later and i will show u.

Christy said...

i got the one that's water proof/ shock proof/ freeze proof. I think it's Olympus but I can't find it right now. I like it for those reasons but i've missed out on a ton of cute shots because it takes so long to focus and actually take the picture. I think that the Sony Cybershot takes the fastest picture. Unfortunatly you do have to give up one for the other.