
Our hiker baby is at it again. She just loves all the
trees. She had so much fun it wore her out. We loved the shade as we hiked and the overlooks of the
valleys and
ocean. It even felt a little like
fall because of the overcast and slight chill in the air. And the total time was: 1hr 30mins. Pretty good for a family of 3!
3 comments:
I love that age for going hiking. Landon still loves going on hikes, but he wants to explore on his own now which slows us down quite a bit.
Janna Don't know if you remember me, we lefted hawaii soon after you arrive, it is fun to see your little girl, she is so cute, I hope your doing great. chelsea
Lily is so adorable! I can't wait to see her. She seems like such a happy baby. And I think she looks just like Tyler as a baby. Chubby and cute.
Post a Comment